If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

SUMMER 2012



                                  MY SUMMER

This summer I had a great.
The month of July I was with my mother and in the month of August I was with my father.
July: I've been in Canet, enjoyed the beach and my friends. Almost every night we went to walk the stalls and ice cream shop.
Also I was a weekend in Murcia, with my family and I had a great time with my cousins.
Silvia, Yoli and Mar came to enjoy a day together in Canet, we had a great time. That night, Mar was left to sleep.
August: I've been in Oropesa with my father. Again enjoying the beach, but most of the swimming pool. This year has been the best I've had with my friends Oropesa.
One night in the resort of Oropesa, we had a party. There discomobil, mats and tea for everyone. I did have a super good, especially dancing at night. One day, I went to 'Aquarama' a ​​water park that is in Benicassim. I had a blast, because they came three friends and We stopped laughing, I thoroughly enjoyed.
When finished the month of August, I was 4 days in Canet and back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment