If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Monday, January 13, 2014

Christmas Eve

In the afternoon I prepared all for the night. I helped to my mum to prepare the food for the night, for example, we did a cake. Late, I ondulated my hair, I dressed me, I maked me up, etc… I wearing a black and beauty dress.
When my family arrived at my grandmother’s house, we prepared the table and we dinner. The food was lovely! And I ate a lot. Late, I played with my cousins, but soon my brother slept in the sofa and my family went to my house.
The next morning ‘Papa Noel’ left us gifts, my brother and mi sister were very happy. ‘Papa Noel’ gave me money for a camera that I’m saving.
After we did the bags and we went to Murcia.
There, I was with my cousins Alba and Esther and I enjoyed a lot with they.
¡Happy Christmas Eve

bibliography: - A page of recipes of cakes- My head- Who is Santa Claus?-Origin Chrismas Eve



No comments:

Post a Comment