If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

In Spain ♥

Hello! I explaned what is a interchange and also, I tell my experience in France. Now I will go to tell when french students come to Spain.
They came the 1 of April, and we are very happy. The first afternoon Julia, Maria and Angela with theirs corresponsals came to my house. The second afternoon all the class went to Valencia centre.
Other day, some girls and some boys dinner together. Others nights we went to partys.
While at the mornings, we went to the school. 2 days we stayed in the school and we did Spanish lenguage, sport, flamenco's class, plastic... Other day with the school we went to the Valencia's oceanographic, other day we went  to Valencia and we searched a treasure and french students know Valencia's city.
The final day in the airport, a lot of spanis and frenchs students cryed a lot, because we had much affection.
I will never forget these people and I will never forget this week because was a perfect week!





No comments:

Post a Comment