If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Monday, April 27, 2015

Long writing

Well, friend, I have to tell you a very important thing for me! 
Yesterday I met a boy that I knew in a quickly dates place 2 weeks ago. His name was Miguel.
We decided to went to a very lovely place for eat something, and we ate a lot. 
Miguel also love chocolate, like me! While we were eating, we started to speak, about me, about him... He is an architecture student, he loves football, also, he loves volleyball and he plays in a team. He is perfect for me!!! 
When we finished to eat, we went to the cinema, he invited me. And we started to see a very boring film, so we went out to the cinema. And then we went to a volleyball match and we comented things about our favorit sport. Finally, I went to my house, but first he kissed me!
Was a very nice afternoon, I thing that Miguel is the perfect boy for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment