If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Friday, June 14, 2013

THE SUMMER

Hi! This entry is about something that I love. And I love very much summer time.


-During the winter I was always waiting fot the summer holidays arrive.I love summer beacuse I have holidays, bacause it is hot and I like swiming in the swimming pool very much.And, because I see my friends.  For me, summer is the better season os the year.In summer I can go to bed late, I can go to the beach and I eat a lot of ice cream.Also, I like summer because it has more light hours. And I harness more the day.Other reason cause I love the summer is because I travel very much.A curious thing it that, also, I love summer clothes. Because is funnier, is more colorful, etc...Also, in summer my skin is more brown and my hair is more blond and more beautiful.In summer I spend more time with my family and with my friends.The two months of summer are the best months of the year. AND I THINK THEY ARE VERY SHORT HOLIDAYS.





No comments:

Post a Comment