If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Saturday, June 15, 2013

MY MISTER RIGHT

Hello! I am Elena and I am writing this entry because U have to write a text about muy perfect boy. And this is mine;
-My perfect boy is 15 years old. His name is Alejandro, for example. And he has a dog. He loves the animals. Alejandro loves sports, speaclly voleyball, like me. Because he is an active boy.
He is a lovely boy and he is very retailer. He treats me very well and he always listens to me.
He has a Reflex camera and he loves taking photos, as I am. And we take pictures together. 
He listens a lot to music.
Alejandro has got blue eyes. And his smile is perfect and white. Alejandro's skin is more or less tanned, specially in summer. He is tall more or less, is more taller than me. And he has a brawny body.
He has a small nose and one of the things that I love about he, is his smell, because se uses a lovely perfum.
He usually wears a earing in his left ear. At school Alejandro has good marks more or less, and he plays the guitar.






I hope that you liked my entry about my Mister Right!

No comments:

Post a Comment