If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

JULY ♥

This month was perfect! The days 1 and 2 of July I went to Portaventura with Julia. I enjoyed a lot, we got 6 times in the 'Dragon khan' and 7 times in the 'Sambhala'.  Sambhala is my favorite atraccion, is great. Our hotel was in the Far West, the hotel was very very good!
One week end I went to Julia's house and I stayed in the Cañada. And de rest of the month I stayed in Canet. For me Canet is like a paradise.
In Canet I enjoyed a lot, I went to the beach and to the swimming pool all the days.
I know a lot of news persons. Also, my cousins come to Canet for a week and we was togheter all the days.
3 days other of my friends of Paterna, Laura, come to Canet. And the rest of the month I enjoyed the summer with my friends of Canet and with my mother's family.



No comments:

Post a Comment