If you can dream it, you can do it.

If you can dream  it, you can do it.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

The fault in our stars

The fault in our stars is one of my favorites films. Is a love story about a gir calle Hazel and a boy called Gus.Hazel and Gus are two teenagers who share an acerbic wit, a disdain for the conventional, and a love that sweeps them on a journey. Their relationship is all the more miraculous given that Hazel's other constant companion is an oxygen tank, Gus jokes about his prosthetic leg, and they met and fell in love at a cancer support group.
The director is .Shailene Woodley is Hazel and Ansel Elgort is Gus.
My personal opinion is that, I love the book and the film. In my opinion is very beautiful, I cryed a lot, but I like very much. The love story is diferent to the rest and the final is unexpected.I RECOMENDED THE FILM TO EVERYBODY.



No comments:

Post a Comment